Karma is a term that has gained a lot of popularity in recent years, but do you know what karma really is? Karma is a term from Buddhism and Hinduism that refers to the belief that every cause has a clear effect. According to this theory, everything an individual does in life has a dynamic force that will affect his subsequent experiences. According to karma, whoever does good will get well, while those who do negative actions will be harmed in the future?
Next, from Coolnsmart.com, we present a selection of the best Coolnsmart about karma so that you can better understand this concept: more than 100 karmic Coolnsmart, Buddhist Coolnsmart of life, Coolnsmart about Karma Quotes to reflect on, etc.
Buddhist Coolnsmart about karma
In these Buddhist Coolnsmart about karma and life Coolnsmart to reflect on, you will discover the laws of karma and some of the quotes that make Buddhism one of the most interesting and popular religions in the world. Karmic Coolnsmart, reflection Coolnsmart and more quotes to motivate others to do well.
- My actions are my only belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions.
- I attract everything positive to me.
- Hatred does not diminish with hate, but with love.
- We become what we think.
- Sin makes its own hell and goodness makes its own heaven.
- History will repeat itself until we learn to change our ways.
- Karma is like gravity: it is so fundamental that we often forget about it.
- Karma said: you will love the one who loves you for not having loved the one who loved you.
- Make a decision and get ready for action: the Universe will conspire to make it happen.
- Those who are free from resentment will find peace.
- You will only understand the pain you caused when the pain catches up with you.
- Before starting the journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- Do not forget that you will attract what exists in your mind.
- f you think negatively, you will continue to see your problems. If you think positively, you will begin to see solutions.
- Do things with love. That’s the key.
- Happiness is not something that is already done; It comes from your own actions.
- I wish that what you want for me, you receive it in triplicate for you.
- The field of karma is simple; as you have planted, you will reap.
- When you love and serve others, life surprises you by loving and serving you.
- When you understand karma well, you will realize that it is nothing more than the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.
- Wish luck to those who act wickedly, because sooner or later they will need it.